Friday 23 March 2012

Banner takes shape!

To continue on from yesterday, I will show you the steps of the banner. 

My daughter printed off some letters to read POTATO JEWELLERY,and laid them out to decide on the design.
Next she ( and helpful hubby)  cut the letters out of hessian and sewed them on to a calico sheet we had.


Quite a tiresome and fiddly job I think, lucky s-i-l was around to keep 18 month old amused while this was going on!
The final layout is semi circular and really effective!


Tomorrow I will be taking my banner and bunting for their first outing to the Made in Dorrigo day!  
Will show you the final result on Sunday, if I am not too exhausted after a busy day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and thank you for taking the time.
I really do appreciate it.