Liebster (German) translates as "favourite". This award, which originated in Germany, recognises up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
In accepting the award the recipient agrees to:
- thank the person that gave the award and let them know by commenting on their blog
- reveal the 5 blogs they have to chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog.
- copy and paste the Liebster blog logo
- And lastly, hope the 5 chosen bloggers will continue to pass on the Liebster Blog Award love in the same way:)
So, without further ado I would like to announce my five favourite blogs with under 200 followers.....
In no particular order....
- Jacqueline from Zippy Zippy World makes buntings like no-one else, and a lot more besides.
- Mel from Wildflower Designs across the Tasman makes the most lovely jewellery, beautiful, unique, simple, and affordable!
- Vickie from Unusual Magic makes jewellery and takes the most wonderful, and yes, magical, photographs.
- Carole from Carole's Creative Corner lives at Lake Macquarie NSW and takes her trusty camera with her so we can feel as though we are there on every outing she takes.
- and last but definitely not least, Jane a primary school teacher from The Learning Curve, tells us that "Life is a learning journey, and I am headed up the mountain" Who couldn't applaud that?!
So thank you Lorraine, and to everyone, keep on blogging!